We want tenants to be at the heart of everything we do - making sure you are involved in our policy and decision-making processes. To achieve this, we offer a range of ways to help shape the choices that affect you and the area in which you live.
Tenant Involvement Agreement
The Tenant Involvement Agreement (also known as a Tenant Compact) can be found in Tenant Involvement Policy [108kb], with information on our strategy located in Tenant Involvement Strategy [231kb]. This details our aims and objectives for involving tenants. It also sets out the terms for getting involved, a summary of which can be found in Tenant Involvement Summary [131kb].
If you would like more information about getting involved, please see our Involvement Opportunities page. You can also keep up with Tenant Involvement on Facebook or Twitter at:
We recognise that is it not always easy for you to commit your time and effort to get involved in tenant involvement activities. In order to help you, we can support you in the following ways:
- Provide you with training should you want to learn more about what we do
- Offer drinks at various meetings
- Make sure meetings are accessible for people with disabilities
- Provide information in other formats
- Translation of documents and interpreters if English is not your first language
We can also reimburse such expenses as:
- Travel costs if you do not have a vehicle and you do not live on a regular public transport route
- Childcare / carer costs
- Any other out-of-pocket expenses you may incur
This page lists housing events in your local area.
Find out how to get involved in the running of the Housing Service.
Copies of our latest newsletters are available to download.
Find out more about the SIG and download minutes of their recent meetings.