Skip to main content

Energy Scheme

Energy Scheme Overview

Before completing the form please make sure you have the following ready to upload.

  • Council Tax Bill 2022/23
  • Utility Bill (no older than January 2022)
  • Bank Statement showing transactions (no older than January 2022)
  • Latest DWP Letter if you're in receipt of PIP, DLA, UC and ESA

All the above must be in the name of the Council Tax Payer. If you need help completing the form please call 01884 255255.

If you fail to upload any of these documents where required it may delay your application process.

Please refer to

Privacy Notice

By completing this form you will be making declarations of status and confirming information on your Council Tax Account. This information will be shared with the Government and checked for fraud as part of the payment assessment. Do you agree?
What Council Tax Band is the property in?
Is the property occupied?
Are you the named person/s on the bill?
Is this your sole residence?
I declare that the property was my 'Sole and Main Residence'  on the  01.04.2022
Is this your second home/holiday accommodation?
Is the property occupied and exempt in the following categories?
Do you wish to have the £150 paid towards your Council Tax and instalments?
Are you in receipt of Council Tax Rebate?
Are you or anyone in your household in receipt of PIP?
Are you or anyone in your household in receipt of DLA?
Are you in receipt of UC?
Are you in receipt of ESA?
Are your arrears of more than £150.00 with any utility bills (gas, electric, oil, or water)?
Are you completing the form on behalf of a named person on the bill?