If you meet all of the eligibility criteria for the NHS Test and Trace Support Payment but do not receive one of the qualifying benefits then you may be eligible for a discretionary payment.
You may be eligible for a discretionary payment if you meet the following criteria:
- You have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace on or after 28th September 2020.
- You are employed or self-employed, work more than 16 hours and earn less than £372 per week
- You cannot work from home and will lose income as a result and face financial hardship
- You have less than £6000 in savings
This application is for one person only and any further applications within the same household must be made by each individual.
Please ensure that you have the below information available before starting the application:
- National Insurance number
- Your 8 digit test and trace ID number
- Your most recent bank statement, proof of self-employment or wage slips
Your personal information is necessary to enable us to process your application for the Test and Trace Support Payment. Your details will be kept securely and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations
Your data will be processed under the terms of the Mid Devon District Council Privacy Notice.