If you have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace Support and have been told to self-isolate or if your child has been instructed by their school or childcare setting to self-isolate, you may be entitled to financial support. You need to meet all of the following eligibility criteria to qualify for a payment of £500
- You have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or identified as a close contact by the NHS COVID-19 App from 10th December 2020 and have received an 8 digit Account ID from NHS Test and Trace by email or text; or
- You are the parent or guardian of a child aged 15 or under (or aged 25 or under with additional support requirements) who attends an education or childcare setting and lives in the same household as you, who has been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace or their education or childcare setting on or after 8 March 2021, and;
- You are employed or self-employed; and
- You cannot work from home and will lose income as a result; and
- You are currently receiving, or are the partner of someone in the same household who is receiving, at least one of the following benefits: Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit, income-related Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Jobseeker's Allowance, Income Support, Housing Benefit and/or Pension Credit.
This application is for one person only and any further applications within the same household must be made by each individual.
Please ensure that you have the below information available before starting the application:
- National Insurance number
- Your 8 digit test and trace ID number
- Your most recent bank statement, proof of self-employment or wage slips
Applications will be accepted up to 42 days from the first day of self-isolation.
Your personal information is necessary to enable us to process your application for the Test and Trace Support Payment. Your details will be kept securely and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations
Your data will be processed under the terms of the Mid Devon District Council Privacy Notice.