We offer a professional service designed to guide you through the regulations for your project from the initial design, through to the Building Regulation application and final completion.
With a comprehensive knowledge of legal requirements and construction, we will provide:
- a quick and friendly response to your enquiries
- independent pre-application advice
- locally based inspection team with unrivalled local knowledge
- specialist advice including structural design, fire safety, sustainability and access for people with disabilities
- prompt site visits (same day - subject to workload/notification)
- Completion Certificates issued promptly when projects finished satisfactorily
- a nationwide service through LABC - a not-for-profit membership organisation that represents all local authority building control teams in England and Wales.
Guidance on what building control and Building Regulations are
Building Regulations, glazing application forms and 'Submit a plan' link
Advice on, and how to report a dangerous structure
The search engine for Building Regulation applications deposited to us
Contact details for the Building Control Team
Useful links to further Building Regulation information and other external bodies
Information on Building Control charges