We work closely with the police and other agencies to tackle anti-social behaviour. To report anti-social behaviour please contact us or the police about the issue concerned.

Anti-social behaviour issues dealt with by the police:

Groups gathering causing public disorder, underage drinking in public areas, harassment or intimidating behaviour. To contact the police about this behaviour:

Phone 101 - non emergency number for reporting incidents once they have occurred. You can also email: 101@devonandcornwall.pnn.police.uk

Phone 999 - if a crime is happening now or offenders are at the scene


Feedback form

Related websites

Contact us about Community safety