Coronavirus information for businesses, employers and employees
Our efforts to support local businesses are also at the forefront of the work we're doing and we're actively working with Central Government to secure prompt access to funds for small and medium businesses across the district.
The Government has issued guidance for businesses and employees in regards to the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
The published guidance will:
- Assist employers and businesses in providing advice to staff on COVID-19
- Give advice on how to prevent its spread
- Advise on what to do if someone with suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 has been in a workplace setting
- Offer advice to give to individuals who have travelled to specific areas
- Advise for the certification of absence from work resulting from COVID-19
The Government has announced additional funding for small businesses with high fixed property-related costs
The Government has announced its business rates support measures in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
Find out whether your business is eligible and/or apply for the Business Support or the Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Business Grant Funds
If you're self-employed or part of a partnership and you've been affected by COVID-19, follow this link to GOV.UK to check eligibility and claim a Self-Employment Income Support Scheme grant
Multi-agency guidance for businesses and employees in response to the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updates on enforced closures and exceptions for Mid Devon businesses
Follow our guidance if you run a food business and wish to diversify by providing takeaways and meal deliveries in your community
Find out how to contact our Licensing Team and how some processes and procedures are changing.