Register your establishment for the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme
Which establishments can register for the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme?
Businesses can now register to be part of the national discount voucher programme.
Mid Devon eateries can use the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme to offer a discount to diners and encourage them to eat at their premises.
You can register if your establishment if you:
- sell food for immediate consumption on the premises;
- provides your own dining area or share a dining area with another establishment for eat-in meals, and;
- if you were registered as a food business with us on or before 7 July.
Eligible establishments are those in which food is sold for immediate on-premises consumption. This could include:
- Public houses that serve food
- Hotel restaurants
- Rstaurants and cafes within tourist attractions, holiday sites and leisure facilities
- Dining rooms within members’ clubs
- Workplace and school canteens
For more information and to register your business, visit GOV.UK - Which establishments can register for the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme.
Registration will close on 31 August 2020.