Skip to main content

Need help paying your Council Tax?

Additional Government funding is available for Council Tax Reduction recipients to help pay Council Tax during the COVID-19 pandemic.
See our Council Tax Reduction and hardship payments page for more info...

Once your claim for Council Tax Reduction has been assessed, if you are still in a position where you are unable to pay the remainder of your Council Tax, you can apply for Exceptional Hardship Application.

Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
Security check