Community Housing Support Officers
We have a team consisting of two Community Housing Support Officers (CHSO’s) and two Telecare Officers.
The CHSO’s are based at Phoenix House and help older and vulnerable tenants maintain their tenancies by:
- offering a more reactive service targeting those in most need
- providing advice on tenancy issues
- signposting and referring tenants to other agencies
- working more closely with the neighbourhood officers
- building links in local communities
The Telecare Officers continue to promote, supply and fit our lifeline alarms. This service provides peace of mind to people who feel at risk in their own homes. It is a 24 hour 365 day monitoring service that gives people the freedom to live independently knowing that they can get assistance when they need it.
If you would like the Telecare Officer to visit you and show you how the lifeline works, please telephone 01884 234383 or email email@example.com.