Sign up information

Before you can move into your new home, you will need to sign a Tenancy Agreement. If you are a joint tenant, both tenants will need to sign. At sign-up we will tell you all you need to know as a tenant.

We will book a time with you to sign up. You will need to bring:

  • photographic proof of identity for you and for any guarantor - such as your passport, driving license or bus pass
  • proof of residency
  • information about those who will be living in your home

Household information

When you sign up for your new home we will ask about who will be living in your home. We will need to see:

  • birth certificates for you and your family
  • confirmation of National Insurance numbers for all those over 16

We will also need to know the financial information for all those of working age living in your home. You should bring with you copies of:

  • wage slips
  • Child Benefit
  • work pensions
  • state benefits
  • other income
  • any savings, capital or investments

A Guide to Your Tenancy  

The following short film provides information about your home and neighbourhood, including contacts that you may find useful.

Feedback form

More details about…

Related websites

Contact us about housing