Rent Increase Proposals 2020-21
To enable Mid Devon District Council to deliver homes which are safe and warm and to ensure that tenants and the other residents on our estates live in neighbourhoods which are well maintained, clean and safe, we are proposing to increase the level of our rents by the Consumer Price Index + 1% effective 1 April 2020. Further details can be found at rent increase proposals 2020-21
How can I pay my rent?
We offer a variety of different ways to pay your rent and charges. These include:
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly by Direct Debit
- Pay online
- Over the telephone with a Neighbourhood Officer
- Via automated telephone payment 24 hour line on 01884 233000
- At your nearest Post Office
- At any PayZone point
- In person using cash, debit or credit card using our kiosk and self-service portals at our office at Phoenix House, Tiverton, see Contact details and opening hours
If you have any queries regarding the above, please contact your Neighbourhood Officer.