We're changing the ways you can pay
Our Customer Service staff at Phoenix House, Tiverton will cease processing over-the-counter payments from December 2018.
If you visit our office to make regular payments for council services such as housing rent, council tax, business rates, etc., see our We're changing the ways you can pay page to find out how to continue making payments in person.
How can I pay my rent?
We offer a variety of different ways to pay your rent and charges. These include:
- Bi-weekly, fortnightly or monthly by Direct Debit
- Pay online
- Over the telephone with a Neighbourhood Officer
- Via automated telephone payment 24 hour line on 01884 233000
- At your nearest Post Office
- At any PayZone point
- In person using cash, debit or credit card using our kiosk and self-service portals at our office at Phoenix House, Tiverton, see Contact details and opening hours
If you have any queries regarding the above, please contact your Neighbourhood Officer.