We have introduced a handyman scheme to assist our tenants with house improvements. All of our charges are in accordance to the National Housing Federation Schedule of Rates.
We will carry out minor DIY such as:
- hanging pictures
- putting up shelves
- fixing curtain rails/poles
- putting together flat-packed furniture
- attaching towel rails, and coat hooks
For any other improvements such as plumbing or electrical works please Contact us.
Did you know that by law you should only have your cooker connected to its supply by a registered person? As a competitively priced service to you, our ‘Gas Safe’ and electrically trained operatives can install your appliance:
- gas cooker connections £75.00* including VAT (unless additional pipework is required)
- electric cooker connections £48.00 including VAT
For more Contact us for more details on our Handyman Service.