If you or someone living in your home is disabled, you may qualify for a grant towards the cost of adapting your home.

The grant can help towards the cost of works recommended by an Occupational Therapist (OT).

In order to access this grant you will need to contact Care Direct at Devon County Council. They will arrange for an OT to carry out an assessment of your needs and make a referral to us if necessary.

Contact Care Direct on 0345 1551007 to arrange an assessment for an adult.

Contact integrated Children’s Service on 0330 0245321 to arrange an assessment for a child.

Feedback form