We can advise property owners on such matters as disrepair, amenities and energy conservation.

We offer Disabled Facilities Grants to provide adaptations for people who are registered as disabled. These can include ramps, bathroom facilities and stairlifts. Assistance is also available to help a disabled person move home.

Assistance is available in certain circumstances to any home which is in Council Tax bands A-D, see Private Sector Renewal Policy.

For more information on housing condition, Disabled Facilities Grants, disrepair and energy efficiency in the private sector please contact us.

Feedback form