Recreation Assistant (Front of House)
About this job
PERMANENT: 12 hours and 30 minutes
SALARY: £9.79 to £9.99
Overtime available to help cover holidays and sickness
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a role that is rewarding? We have an exciting opportunity for a Recreation Assistant (Front of House) to join the team at Exe Valley Leisure Centre, Tiverton.
At Exe Valley Leisure Centre, Tiverton our benefits include:
- Paid holiday and sickness pay
- Use of all our leisure facilities
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Eligible to join our pension scheme
- Full training provided with opportunities for cross site working
As a Recreation Assistant (Front of House) you will:
- Be based around the reception area and enjoy making a difference to every person who walks through our doors, be it with your warm welcome or through selling them a membership to enhance their lifestyle.
- Answer the phones, process bookings and payments through our XN computer system.
- Answer any queries, provide advice, information and help our customers of all ages by providing a high level of customer focussed service delivery.
- Warm and welcoming personality
- Have a “can do” attitude and a real focus on great customer service
- Must take pride in your work, always be punctual, organised and totally reliable
- A great communicator
- A team player
- Be computer literate and be able to learn and retain new information
To find out more
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Nick Dean, Duty Officer on 01884 234900 or email email@example.com
For full details please read the Job Description and Person Specification - Recreation Assistant (Front of House) Job Description.
The Job Description refers to the level of competencies required for this post. For an explanation of what this means, please see Core Competencies.
A satisfactory basic disclosure check and three years complete employment history will be requested in the event of you being offered the position.
How to apply
Mid Devon District Council
Please remember to quote the following post and vacancy numbers:
|CLOSING DATE:||6 July 2022 at 1:00pm|
MDDC reserves the right to close this vacancy early. We therefore encourage early applications.
We're committed to Equality of Opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If we've not contacted you within two weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for showing an interest in this vacancy and we wish you every success with your on-going job search.