Recreation Assistant (Wetside) Casual
About this job
SALARY: £9.62 to £9.81 per hour
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you want a role that is rewarding? We have an exciting opportunity for a casual Recreation Assistant (Wetside) to join the team at Lords Meadow Leisure Centre, Crediton.
At Lords Meadow Leisure Centre, Crediton our benefits include:
- Competitive rate of pay
- A flexible benefits scheme including access to a discount shopping (online and high street) and events
- Discounted leisure memberships
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Full training provided with excellent training and development opportunities
As a Recreation Assistant (Wetside) duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing a safe and enjoyable experience for all customers whilst using our facilities, including providing Lifeguard cover for all swimming pool users
- Focusing on providing a high quality service to all customers
- Ensuring all facilities are presented and managed to the highest level at all times
- Ensuring you adhere to health and safety guidelines
At Lords Meadow Leisure Centre, Crediton we value: Pride, People, Performance and Partnerships
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Able to adapt and work within a team to provide an excellent customer experience
- Willingness to undertake essential job related training and a desire to progress in the Leisure sector
- It would be advantageous if you hold leisure related qualifications, however this is not essential. Qualifications might include National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, Pool Plant Operators Certificate and First Aid at Work
There is a potential for the right candidate to progress within our service and specialise in front of house, fitness, sport specific coaching, leisure training or leisure management.
To find out more
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Ben Dommett on 01884 234970
For full details please read the Job Description and Person Specification - LS10-2 Recreation Assistant (Wetside).
The Job Description refers to the level of competencies required for this post. For an explanation of what this means, please see Core Competencies.
A satisfactory basic disclosure check and three years complete employment history will be requested in the event of you being offered the position.
How to apply
Mid Devon District Council
Please remember to quote the following post and vacancy numbers:
|CLOSING DATE:||29 July 2021 at 1pm|
We're committed to Equality of Opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If we've not contacted you within two weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for showing an interest in this vacancy and we wish you every success with your on-going job search.