Open day 7 February 2023 9am to 2pm - Unit 3, Carlu Close, Hitchcock’s Business Park
Street Scene Recruitment
PERMANENT: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Willand, Devon
Do you enjoy working outdoors, whilst playing a vital role for the community? We have opportunities for both Refuse Operatives and Refuse Drivers to join the team at Hitchcocks Business Park, Willand our established waste and recycling depot.
We are running an open day at our Hitchcocks Business Park depot, at Carlu Close, Willand. Please come along to meet the team and learn more about the roles. If you are unable to attend, and you have any questions or would like an informal conversation, please contact Simon Bruford – 01884 234243 or 01884 24613.
At Mid Devon District Council, Willand, our benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- A flexible benefits scheme including access to a discount shopping (online and high street) and events
- Discounted leisure memberships
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Driver Class C Training can be provided (paid for by us)
- Monday to Friday (except following the 8 bank holidays and Christmas)
- Free parking at site
The Refuse Operative role could offer opportunities to progress your career with paid training to become a Class C (LGV) driver.
Refuse LGV Driver/Loader
|Salary £21,575 to £21,968||Salary £24,496 to £26,845|
|Duties will include but are not limited to:||Duties will include but are not limited to:|
To find out more
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Simon Bruford on 01884 234243 or 01884 24613.
A satisfactory basic disclosure check and three years complete employment history will be requested in the event of you being offered the position.