GovDelivery privacy notice
Who’s holding my personal data?
GovDelivery owners 'Granicus', who provide our email subscription service will, with your consent, process your data for the purpose of providing email, SMS* and social media alerts to you on our behalf. Personal information which you supply to us will be held by Granicus as part of a service agreement using a secure IT system.
*Note: The receipt of news and service updates by SMS/text message is not currently offered as part of our subscription service.
What types of personal data are being processed?
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Subscriber event activity information (e.g. links clicked, event date/timestamp)
- Subscriber preferences (subscription topics)
- IP address
- Browser information
- Location (longitude/latitude)
- Subscriber question responses
- IP addresses
- Message history
- Deleted subscriber email addresses
How will my information be used?
Personal information which you’ve provided to us will be used to:
- Send you news and information bulletins by email
- Send you area-specific bulletins (if you’ve provided your town or locality name in which you live and for example, subscribed to receive Missed collection area alerts for waste)
- Analyse demographical trends (if you’ve provided your age group, gender and postcode and for example, subscribed to receive bulletins from our Consultation and involvement topic)
We may share your information within our organisation:
- To help provide you with relevant services and to inform you about other relevant services
- To seek your views
- For our auditing purposes
To find out more:
For more information about how your information is used, how it’s stored and for how long, and your right to access the information we hold, please visit the following pages: