SLA Grant Programme
Following a review of our Strategic Grants programme, we are changing the way in which we will fund not-for-profit charitable organisations from 1 April 2017.
A new grant scheme providing three-year funding for an organisation or a partnership of organisations, called the Service Level Agreement Grant Programme, is currently open to applications.
We are inviting not-for-profit organisations to apply to deliver all or part of a service under one or more of the following services across Mid Devon up to 31 March 2020:
- Welfare Advice and Information services;
- Community Transport services; and
- Support for Community Organisations.
The grant programme is open to:
- Registered and unregistered charities;
- Community and voluntary organisations;
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO);
- Community Interest Companies (CIC);
- Friendly societies;
- Industrial and provident societies; and
- Not-for-profit unincorporated associations.
Applicants must have:
- A written governing document (for example, a constitution, memorandum and articles of association, set of rules or trust deed);
- At least three unrelated people on their board of directors (companies including community interest companies);
- At least three unrelated trustees on their governing body (for registered charities); or
- At least three unrelated people on their governing body (co-operatives, friendly societies, industrial and provident societies, unincorporated and unregistered not-for-profit associations).
How to apply
Applicants are requested to make a written submission answering a number of questions listed in the SLA Grant Programme Application Guidance.
Successful applicants will then be invited to give a presentation to the Council, following which the Council will nominate its preferred service provider.
The deadline for written submissions is Monday, 6 February 2017.
For further information
Email email@example.com or phone/text 07967 179666.