Skip to main content


This is a criminal offence and must be reported to the Police.  If you feel your safety is at immediate risk, you should call the fire service and the Police on 999. 

If a crime has been committed and you are not currently in danger, please contact the Police on 101 or report it online. 

Home | Devon and Cornwall Police (

We do not investigate incidents of arson but we will work with the police and fire service to identify and take action against those responsible.

Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.