Skip to main content

Private Rented Accommodation

If a host placement is coming to an end, renting a home in the Private Sector offers more choice about where you live and the type of property you rent.

The Government has produced How to rent guides in Ukrainian  and Russian.

Ukrainian Guest Grant

Subject to eligibility and available funding, the Council can pay the deposit and first months rent to help secure a property. We will also carry out a free property check to make sure the accommodation is suitable.

The Council can help pay for furniture and essential items when moving into a first rental home.

Please email for more information and an application form.


Assistance is also available for landlords considering renting to Ukrainian refugees.



Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.

More details about…

Related websites