Councillors should follow the Members' Code of Conduct.

If you want to complain about the conduct of a Member (councillor) of Mid Devon District District Council or a Member (councillor) of one of our parish or town councils, you can write or submit a code of conduct complaints form to:

The Monitoring Officer
Mid Devon District Council
Phoenix House
Phoenix Lane 
Devon EX16 6PP

Complaints to the Monitoring Officer can only be about why you think a Member has not followed the Code of Conduct. The Monitoring Officer will not deal with complaints about things that are not covered by the Code. 

Feedback form