The Government has announced its business rates support measures in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic...
View your Business Rates account online
Can I view my Business Rates balance and payments online?
Yes, you can! You can now manage your Business Rates account directly using our new secure online portal.
The online portal allows you to:
- create an online account that's linked to your Business Rates account(s);
- view up-to-date account information such as your balance, instalments, payments, arrears, recovery history and rateable value;
- ask us a question about your Business Rates;
- switch to paperless e-billing;
- setup or change a Direct Debit;
- upload documents as evidence in support of;
- tell us if you have moved business premises.
How can I setup an account?
Registration is quick, easy and only required once. Visit My Business Rates Account to get started or to login if you've already registered.
Can I get help to setup my account?
If you need help to setup an account or you have any queries, please call our Customer Services team on 01884 255255.