Skip to main content

Need help completing your Licensing application?

Whether it’s compliancy with prescribed regulations, statutory notices, technical documents or advertising, our Pre-Application Advice Service can help with all aspects of your application.

This service is applicable to applications for new premises, variations, transfers and changes to licence.

You need a licence to keep a dangerous wild animal.

A member of the Licensing team and a vet will inspect the premises where the animal is to be kept to ensure it is suitable. They will also recommend appropriate conditions for the licence.

What are the conditions for compliancy?

A list of licensable animals can be found via GOV.UK - Wild Animal Licenses.

We also have standard conditions that are applied to all licences.

How much does it cost?

Please see our Animal Licensing Fees for all related charges.

How can I apply?


  • To apply electronically, please download and complete a copy of the application form and email it to We will then contact you to take payment for the application.


Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
Security check