Pre-Application Advice Service

We are pleased to announce that as an additional service to our customers we now offer Pre-Application Advice.  For further details see



Alcohol and entertainment licences

Personal and premises licences including Temporary Event Notices

Online licensing register

View applications and current licences online

Hackney carriage and private hire

Drivers, operators and vehicles


Animal boarding and breeding, dangerous wild animals, pet shops, riding establishments and zoos

Caravan sites

Caravan, Camping and Mobile Home sites are required to be licensed


Premises, permits, small society lottery, and exempt gaming and charity fundraising

Licensing policies

View our licensing policies

Acupuncture, tattooing, ear-piercing and electrolysis

A licence is required to carry out any of these activities

Scrap metal dealers

What you need to know about applying for a scrap metal dealers licence

Charity collections

House to house and street collections

Pre-Application Advice Service

Pre-application advice now available in respect of licensing applications

Sex establishment licence

Licences for sex establishments


Any exhibition, demonstration or performance of hypnotism on any person requires the written consent from us.