Skip to main content

Payments for Licence Applications

Please note: We don't accept payments via cheque for Licence applications. Alternatively, you can pay using a Debit/Credit Card online via our website, by telephone or in person at our main offices at Phoenix House in Tiverton. (Direct Debit Mandates do not apply for licencing services).

Please refer to our We've changed the ways you can pay page to find out more about making Council payments.

A charity, organisation or individual wishing to carry out a charitable collection for money or property by making visits to people at their home or place of work, requires a house to house collection licence.

Further information

Please read our house to house collections regulations before submitting an application as it contains important information.


There is not a fee for this application.

How can I apply?


  • To apply electronically, please download and complete a copy of the application form and email it to We will then contact you to confirm receipt of the application.


Additional documents

Financial return form - money

Financial return form - clothes and other property


Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.