Skip to main content

Any person who intends to either collect money or sell articles for the benefit of charitable or other purposes in any street or public place requires a street collection permit.

A street includes any highway or public bridge, road lane, footway, square, court, alley, or passage, whether a thoroughfare or not. Public place includes any area which the public have access.

Further information

Please read our street collection regulations before submitting an application as they contain important information.


There is not a fee for this application.

How can I apply?


  • To apply electronically, please download and complete a copy of the application form and email it to We will then contact you to confirm receipt of the application.


Additional documents

Financial return form - street collections

Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.