Skip to main content

A premises licence issued under the Gambling Act is required for any premises where an individual or company wants to offer premises-based gambling.

Under the Gambling Act, a premises licence is required for any of the following types of premises:

  • amusement arcade (for adults only, or where adult machines are provided)
  • betting shop
  • betting (track) - sporting venues not just tracks
  • bingo hall
  • casino


For further information on applying for a premises licence please contact us.

Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.