Skip to main content

You must tell us straight away and within a month of the change if your circumstances or those of anyone living with you change. Changes we need to know about include:

  • changes in address
  • changes in income or savings
  • children leaving school
  • changes to rent
  • someone comes to live with you or someone moves out

If you're getting Income Support, Jobseeker's Allowance, Employment & Support Allowance or Pension Credit, you'll also need to tell the Department for Work and Pensions, see GOV.UK - Contact Jobcentre Plus or the Pension Service about any changes to your circumstances, see GOV.UK - Contact the Pension Service.

If you're due to move house whilst claiming benefit, you'll need to complete our Change of Address Online Form.

To inform us of any other changes to your circumstances, please complete our Change of Circumstances Online Form.

Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.