You may get money off your Council Tax bill if you qualify for Council Tax Reduction.

You can apply for Council Tax Reduction whether you own your home or rent and whether you're unemployed or working.

The most you can get is a 100% reduction if you are a pensioner or up to 80% if you're of working age.

To find out if you qualify for Council Tax Reduction, please use our online benefit calculator.

There may be other Council Tax exemptions and discounts that you may be eligible to apply for.

Feedback form