Skip to main content

If you disagree with our decision, you have the right to:

  • ask us for an explanation


  • ask us to reconsider

You must make your appeal in writing within one month of the date of our decision, giving your reasons. It's helpful if you complete our Housing Benefit decision Appeals Form.

If you're not happy with the outcome, we'll ask you if you want the independent tribunal service to hear your appeal, see GOV.UK - Tribunals Service.

Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
Security check