Skip to main content

Want to view your Benefit claim online?

You can now view your Housing Benefit and Council Tax reduction claims (if you have a Council Tax liability), using our new online portal.
Visit our View and make changes to your Benefit claim online page to find out more...

Evidence of your rent can be any of the following:

  • Your tenancy agreement

  • Your rent book

  • Letter from your landlord

  • Letter from your agent

The evidence of rent must include the following information:

  • The full name and business or home address of the owner of the property

  • The full name and business address of any managing agent

  • The date the agreement started

  • The amount of current rent you are charged

  • Details of what is included in the rent, for example, heating, lighting, cleaning, water rates, meals, personal care, general counselling and support

  • How often you must pay the rent, for example, every week, every month, every four weeks

Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.