Skip to main content

If you've been the victim of a crime, we would encourage you to report it as it's the best way of bringing the offender to justice and it might prevent others from becoming victims.

When to contact the police

Please only phone 999 in an emergency: if someone is badly hurt, if life is threatened, if there is a fire, someone is drowning, the crime is in progress.

Only phone 101 to:

  • report crime related information
  • contact local officers
  • get crime prevention advice
  • make us aware of policing issues in your local area
  • make an appointment with a police officer

To find out more

For more information and advice about how to report a crime, please visit the Devon and Cornwall Police website.

Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.