View your Council Tax account online
Can I view my Council Tax balance and payments online?
Yes, you can! You can now manage your Council Tax account directly using our new secure online portal.
The online portal allows you to:
- create an online account that's linked to your Council Tax account(s);
- view up-to-date account information such as your balance, instalments, payments, arrears, recovery history and property banding;
- ask us a question about your Council Tax;
- switch to paperless e-billing;
- setup or change a Direct Debit payment;
- tell us if you have move house;
- upload documents as evidence in support of;
- reporting a change of circumstances, or;
- applying for a discount or exemption and;
- view your Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax reduction entitlement.
How can I setup an account?
Registration is quick, easy and only required once. Visit My Council Tax Account to get started or to login if you’ve already registered.
Can I get help to setup my account?
If you need help to setup an account or you have any queries, please call our Customer Services team on 01884 255255.