Skip to main content

Want to view your Benefit claim online?

You can now view your Housing Benefit and Council Tax reduction claims (if you have a Council Tax liability), using our new online portal.
Visit our View and make changes to your Benefit claim online page to find out more...

I still can't pay my full Council Tax. Is there any additional help?

If your claim for Council Tax Reduction has been assessed and you're still unable to pay the remainder of your Council Tax, you can apply for an Exceptional Hardship payment.

How can I apply?

Apply for Exceptional Hardship now using our online application form

Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.