MDH Champion Roles Now Live!
MDH are excited to announce that the Tenant Champion roles are now live!! Fancy becoming an Estate Champion, Publications Champion or Complaints Champion? Take a look at the Role Descriptions and contact the Tenant Involvement Team on 01884 255255 or by email email@example.com.
We are committed to listening to residents, we offer a wide range of opportunities to have your say using different communication methods and at a level that suits you.
We want residents to be at the heart of everything we do, making sure you are involved in our policy and decision-making processes. We offer a wide range of opportunities for you to have your say, scrutinise our performance, comment on service improvements, and any proposals that may affect you.
Here is a list of opportunities we have available:
- Social Media - Like and follow our Facebook and Twitter pages to keep up to date with housing news.
- Consultations - A great way to be involved in any future changes that may have an impact on your home or neighbourhood.
- Website - We will signpost to relevant pages on our website using social media platforms.
- Neighbourhood Walkabouts - Meet with our housing officers twice yearly and join them on an estate walkabout. It is a great way to engage in your local area and address any concerns in your area.
- Annual Report - Every year we produce and publish a report which reflects on our performance and achievements over the year.
- Communal Inspections - Communal inspections are conducted on a monthly basis to ensure that areas are clean, safe and free from potential fire hazards.
- NEW to MDH!!! Champions - Our champion roles provide tenants with the opportunity to drive service changes, from personal experiences or from their desire to promote positive service development.
- Opportunities to Scrutinise Performance - Residents would have an opportunity to undergo training in order to effectively scrutinise performance and make recommendations for improvements to the service.
- Focus Groups - This is an opportunity for residents to review specific policies and topics. We will hold focus groups with residents, when there is a topic or common theme identified, we will gather your feedback, develop an idea with you and make changes.
Training and resources as well as ongoing support are provided.
We have the tenant engagement team on hand to help if you require further information or you have any questions. We are here to support you so please get in touch on 01884 255255, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact us form.