Skip to main content

What is anti-social behaviour (ASB)?

Acting in a manner that caused or was likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to one or more persons not of the same household.

How does ASB affect our tenants?

Any ASB caused by or affecting anyone living on our estates is dealt with by our Housing Neighbourhood teams. If the ASB you wish to report is not relating to our estates, please see Tackling anti-social behaviour in our Community safety section.

How do I report a crime?

Please remember if you witness a crime or an emergency you must always report to the police first by calling 999 in an emergency or 101 for non urgent incidents.

How do I report anti-social behaviour to the Council?

You can Contact us by phone, email or in person.

What happens when I report anti-social behaviour?

Your complaint will be sent to the Neighbourhood Officer for your area, who will acknowledge your complaint. The Neighbourhood Officer will contact you to discuss how you wish to progress your complaint. 

Want to know more about our processes?

For further information, please see ASB Policy and ASB Procedures. We are currently reviewing the Housing Services Anti-social Behaviour Statement of Policies and Procedures and Summary to take into account changes in legislation and good practice. Revised versions will be available on our website in due course.

Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.