Cullompton Neighbourhood Plan
When was the area for the Neighbourhood Plan designated?
The Cullompton Neighbourhood Area was designated 30 April 2014. The area designation documents are listed as follows:
- Cullompton Neighbourhood Area Application
- Cullompton A3 Map of Parish
- Cullompton Neighbourhood Area Designation Letter
The representations received are as follows:
- Rep 1 Halberton Parish Council
- Rep 2 LSN Architects on behalf of Mr and Mrs P Bazley
- Rep 3 Highways Agency
- Rep 4 Antony Brunt
When was the Neighbourhood Plan submitted?
Cullompton Town Council, as the qualifying body, formally submitted the Cullompton Neighbourhood Plan to us for the Publicity Stage, as required by the neighbourhood planning regulations. The submission materials have been reviewed and checked to ensure regulatory compliance and formal confirmation of our acceptance of the plan to proceed to the Regulation 16 Publicity Period was provided on 20 September 2019.
Subsequently, we have issued a Notice of publicity.
Neighbourhood Plan and associated documents:
- Cullompton Neighbourhood Plan Submission Version (August 2019)
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Local Green Space Assessment Report
Additional documents that provide evidence of the context and process of the Plan can be found on the Cullompton Neighbourhood Plan website.
How can I comment on the plan proposals?
Mid Devon District Council
Alternatively, paper copies of the Neighbourhood Plan are available for inspection at the following locations, along with response forms for return by post:
- The reception of our offices at Phoenix House, Tiverton
- The Town Hall, Cullompton Town Council, Cullompton
- The Hayridge Centre, Cullompton
- Cullompton Community Centre, Cullompton
Please note that:
- You make sure to include your name and address (you must provide these details for your response to be considered as a valid representation)
- All comments must be received by 5:00pm Friday, 15 November 2019
- Any representations may include a request to be notified regarding our decision under Regulation 19 whether to ‘make’ the Cullompton Neighbourhood Plan
- If you're commenting on specific sections of the plan, please indicate section headings or paragraph references in your response
- All representations we receive will be publicly available
How can I find out more?
If you require any further information, please contact our Forward Planning Team at email@example.com or call 01884 234334.
For more information on how we use your personal data please see our privacy notice.