Cullompton Neighbourhood Plan
What is the latest on the examination of the Neighbourhood Plan ?
Following submission of the neighbourhood plan and the subsequent 6 week publicity period (see below), the District Council in co-operation with Cullompton Town Council, appointed Deborah McCann as the independent Examiner to carry out the examination of the plan. The Neighbourhood Plan has been submitted to the appointed examiner, along with supporting documents and representations received during the publicity period.
The Examiner has sought clarification from Cullompton Town Council in relation to Local Green Space designations. Please see a link to the document below for further details:
Following a successful examination, the Neighbourhood Plan will be subject to a local referendum.
When was the Neighbourhood Plan submitted?
Cullompton Town Council, as the qualifying body, formally submitted the Cullompton Neighbourhood Plan to us for the Publicity Stage, as required by the neighbourhood planning regulations. The submission materials have been reviewed and checked to ensure regulatory compliance and formal confirmation of our acceptance of the plan to proceed to the Regulation 16 Publicity Period was provided on 20 September 2019.
Subsequently, we have issued a Notice of publicity.
Neighbourhood Plan and associated documents:
- Cullompton Neighbourhood Plan Submission Version (August 2019)
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Local Green Space Assessment Report
Additional documents that provide evidence of the context and process of the Plan can be found on the Cullompton Neighbourhood Plan website.
The Regulation 16 Publicity Period concluded on Friday 15th November 2019. The representations received are as follows:
- 1 Cllr Ashley Wilce
- 2 Highways England
- 3 Michael Helliwell
- 4 Martin Smith
- 5 National Grid c/o Wood
- 6 Sport England
- 7a Cullompton Rugby Football Club
- 7b Cullompton Rugby Football Club c/o Harcourt Kerr
- 8 South West Water
- 9 Bradninch Town Council
- 10 Natural England
- 11 Lightwood Strategic c/o Nexus Planning
- 12 The Latis Group Ltd c/o Montagu Evans LLP
- 13 Devon County Council
- 14 Kentisbeare Parish Council
- 15 Environment Agency
- 16 Mid Devon District Council
- 17. Historic England (LATE REP)
When was the area for the Neighbourhood Plan designated?
The Cullompton Neighbourhood Area was designated 30 April 2014. The area designation documents are listed as follows:
- Cullompton Neighbourhood Area Application
- Cullompton A3 Map of Parish
- Cullompton Neighbourhood Area Designation Letter
The representations received are as follows:
- Rep 1 Halberton Parish Council
- Rep 2 LSN Architects on behalf of Mr and Mrs P Bazley
- Rep 3 Highways Agency
- Rep 4 Antony Brunt
How can I find out more?
If you require any further information, please contact our Forward Planning Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01884 234334.
For more information on how we use your personal data please see our privacy notice.