Download a planning application form
Registration is easy; you can complete your application form, upload supporting documents, pay fees online or by telephone. The benefits of applying online include immediate delivery and acknowledgement; saving on printing and postage; online help when completing application forms and an online record of your completed application. Please see Applications Hints and Tips for guidance.
If you are not able to submit your planning application electronically, please call 01884 255255 to discuss your options.
From the print menu it is important that you change page scaling to 'Fit to paper' or 'Fit to page' to ensure the complete form is printed. If you're unsure which form you need or require further help, please contact us.
Plans and drawings
All plans and drawings should include:
- unique reference numbers and/or,
- a date (if applicable),
- paper size,
- key dimensions and,
- a scale bar indicating a minimum of 0-10 metres.
Where possible, drawings should not exceed A3 size. 1 copy of each document should be provided. Drawings and site plans for which scale is important must be in PDF format.
Matters relating to waste disposal and the winning and working of minerals are managed by Devon County Council, see Devon County Council - Planning.
- Submitting Online Applications Hints & Tips
- Mid Devon Local Level Requirements
- Foul Drainage Assessment Form (FDA1)
- Smarter Planning Flyer
- Guidance on protected species survey and report requirements
- Wild Life/Protected Species (Trigger List) for when a survey and assessment is required
- Design and Access Statement Guidance
- Discharge of Conditions on Planning Approvals
- Householder Flood Risk Assessment (FRA)