Apply for permission
The quickest and easiest way to make your planning application is online using
- Help with your application
- How to apply
- The decision making process
- How to appeal your planning decision
From 1st September 2018 all applications submitted through the Planning Portal and which require a planning fee to be paid will use their Financial Transaction Service. The charge for the service is £20.00 (£16.67 + VAT)
This fee is not paid to Mid Devon District Council
Benefits of applying online
- Easy registration
- Complete your application, upload supporting documents and pay fees online
- Immediate delivery and acknowledgement
- Saves on postage and printing costs
- Online help function when completing application forms
- Online record of your completed application
Please make sure you've checked the national and local level requirements before submitting your application. If you don't submit all the information we need, we won't be able to process your application.
Planning fees should be paid at the time the application is submitted.
If you are unsure of fees please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01884 255255.