Skip to main content

Public Access

Please note: If you are still using Internet Explorer, for a better user experience when viewing documents consider moving to a more modern browser.

How can I search for, view or track a planning application?

You can use our online planning service Public Access to view:

  • planning applications;
  • appeals, and;
  • enforcement notices.

You can perform a simple search by:

  • keyword;
  • application reference;
  • postcode, and;
  • a single line of an address.

If you can't find what you're looking for using the simple search, try using the 'advanced' search option. For further guidance see our Public Access user guide.

Please allow up to 5 days for plans and documents associated with planning applications to be uploaded onto the website.

How can I make a comment on a planning application?

Comments (also known as a representations) for current applications can be submitted online. See our How to comment on planning applications page for more information.


If you are experiencing issues with our Public Access service after following instruction in the user guide, please contact Development Management Systems Administration by email


To view County applications and related decisions, visit

Note: You'll need the DCC reference.



The information on this site should not be relied upon as an alternative to traditional land searches in connection with property transactions. While we take great care to ensure the information provided is accurate, we cannot accept any liability or responsibility as a result of any inaccuracies or errors within these pages.


Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.

Subscribe to receive planning news

Related pages

Related websites