If you have difficulty getting your recycling, composting and rubbish out to the kerbside for collection, we may be able to set up an "assisted collection".

To qualify, you will need to have one of the following:

  • disability benefits book
  • documentation confirming entitlement to the mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
  • registered blind certificate

This service is only available to householders where there is no-one over the age of 14 living with you who is able-bodied and who can do this safely for you. 

Please contact us if you think you may qualify for an assisted collection.

Feedback form

Contact us about recycling and rubbish