Skip to main content

Tackling anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour can impact on many areas of our communities.

We deal with many aspects of anti-social behaviour please refer to the related pages on the right hand side of this page. 

Mid Devon District Council works closely with the police and other agencies to tackle anti-social behaviour.

How do I report anti-social behaviour to the Council? 

You can Contact us by phone, email or in person.

Any ASB caused by or affecting anyone living on our estates is dealt with by our Housing Neighbourhood teams.

The Police deal with serious anti-social behaviour issues such as groups gathering causing public disorder, underage drinking in public areas, harassment or intimidating behaviour.

To contact the police about this behaviour phone 101 - the non emergency number for reporting incidents once they have occurred. You can also email:

Phone 999 - if a crime is happening now or offenders are at the scene.

Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.