Purchase site location plans
When you make your planning application you will need to submit a site location plan.
You can buy site location plans:
The site location plan should:
- be at an identified standard metric scale (typically 1:1250 or 1:2500 for larger sites) and show the direction North
- be scaled to fit on an A4 size document
- show sufficient roads and/or buildings on land adjoining the application site
- show application site boundaries and all land necessary to carry out the proposed development - that is, land required for access to the site from the road, outlined in red
- show any other land owned by the applicant that is close to or adjacent to the property, outlined in blue
Please note that due to copyright law we are not able to accept copies of site location plans used for previous applications or copies of site plans from organisations such as South West Water or Land Registry.