Skip to main content

Disrepair in your rented home?

If you are a private tenant and believe that your landlord is not carrying out repairs then we may be able to help you.

Firstly you must notify your landlord or agent in writing, telling them of the problems you are experiencing - give them 14 days to reply to you or arrange for repairs.

What if nothing gets done?

If writing to your landlord does not get the repairs done then you can report the disrepair to us to investigate.  We cannot help in every case and will try to help you where we can.

How do I use the app?

Simply download the Reportable app from your usual app store and follow user guide to submit the details.

Damp and Mould

This is a common complaint and often there is something you can do now.  Please check the useful Energy Saving Trust advice for identifying and dealing with condensation in your home.  If nothing improves contact your landlord as described above. 


Feedback form

500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.
500 character(s) left.